9.12.09

DIE DIE WANT TO GO



Just now I am listening to radio. Hear a damn news. Forget what channel is the radio, they are having a competition. The grand prizes is having 2 tickets for
萧敬腾 concert in Taiwan!!!

Last months, I plan to go for his concert on 26 Dec 09, then try to book his concert tickets by online, but all tickets already sold out in Taiwan! DAMN U!!!

I have no talent on singing, so I am thinking to ask my lovely friends who are good in singing, please help me! ha~ha~

The competitor have to sing 新不了情。

Cathryn大美人,can you help me to make my dream become true!?


2 comments:

cathryn said...

i m suck in singing =.=
but i wan go too~~~~
2 ticket ma, 1 leave for me la ,hahaah

EL O said...

both of us also dont hav talents ler~ haiz~ cannot blame other people, cause didnt practice singing skill at the ordinary times.