8.3.10

MEN OF MY DREAM PART 2


            Since my lovely friend TheCorner  did post some about Dream Men. So I would like to share my dream man too! I agree JOJO with the no.1 Johnny Depp, I like him since he's in Edward Scissorhands and no. 3 is plays in LIE TO ME, 1 of my favorite series, they hot and attractive. But the MR. SYLAR from HEROES, I feel like =_=||| JOJO, he is a cold blood killer!


Have you heard about Andrea Casiraghi!?
Here he come~~





















What so special about him =_=+
Actually he is a REAL PRINCE of Manaco
And he's PURE BLOOD ROYAL
He's just 26.
He was included by People Magazine in 1999 in the Top 50 World's Most Beautiful People.



3 comments:

Useless said...

ofcos~ even though sylar he is a cold blood killer i still love him a lot!! bcos he is sooooo super cool!! XDDD

Unknown said...

omg~~!!He's sooooo HOT~!!!

EL O said...

Fily: 最够力是他真的是纯血的王子!
他还是Manaco国的第三续承人!
有样有钱又有权!!!