9.4.10

09.04.2010 HAMILTON


I just figured out
My previous room is too BIG, too many window
That's why i feel damn cold every day

Just move all my staft to a smaller room
The stupid heater finally work well in small room

Last night,
I was thinking like I am gonna catch any plane flight to Asia or everywhere else just leave here
I am worry I will die here cause of TOO COLD for me during the AUTUMN

I am so sure I couldn't survive during the Winter season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently I am in Hamilton, the no 4 largest city, the Largest city in inland of New Zealand.

Work as CLEANER lodging in a Kiwian lodge.
Work for 2 hours, so I need not pay for the rent.
Kindna easy job, cause there are always I am the only person in the house.

What I did here
most of the time during the evening or afternoon
I will become a plant or SUNFLOWER
If you see the sun light appear, then you will see me there.
Other else, I will sleeping, watching tv, talking by phone, lying on the ground......
100% nothing to do
So I am a bit freaking FREE~ hehehe




267
River Road
Hamilton
New Zealand

1 comment:

Tan Vi Vian said...

wow...not bad le..better then my place wanganui...