10.11.07

TY & ME



ter yi is the second people that give me strong impression. cause he look like my first love that long time ago. i can feel he is good in study, cause his pattern  look like bookworm, same as my first love. i remember after the class, roxx n i going to ming tian to hav our lunch. then i saw a a strong feeling loneliness of someway. yes! there he is. then we going to tall with him! then we introduce each other, i just remember he said he come from penang.

actually his name quite easy to remember, ter yi, de yi, mean cute. recently, i hav be crazy in fortune-telling, i use his name for doing experiment. after all, i told him about his fortune, i told him i was quite expert, cause accordance for his character. after i told him all i know, then he look at my calculation. he look at me, i feel sweat, then he scold me gao gao. because i hav make a big big mistake, i misunderstand how to write his chinese name, means i write wrong his name. he scold me cause i knew him for more than 1 year , but i still make this kind of mistake.

he's really a damn helpful guy. he is the 1st guy that i bring him to PJS home. just format my old pc. still remember he always be the last for the finished art. cause he really very slow motion, too bad.  he give me strong impressive for his art work, cause i feel it was so weird. i dont know it is consider as too creative or too weird, cause i dont understand wat is it.

i like him a lot, i love him as my best friend, but i know the affection between him n i will not be overstep. i treat him as my sister! many people said hard to catch up his mood, cause he is too sensitive, some said he is too nan gao. yes! completely like my first love, so many people will misunderstood this kind of peole. so i hav to base on my experience to face him, just hav to be patient for him, let him talk wat he wants to speak out, cause he just want a listener sometimes.

celebrate for ter yi in seven star. ashley bought for the cake, n bring the camera. actually we r trying to give him a surprise, but still let him know before we give him the surprise for his 19th(2007) birthday.

i like to be with him, cause i can learn a lot of things from him. because we come from different background, different state n different character, he told me about his sense. i am elder than him but i am much more childish than him.

i feel very touched for everytime he told me that if i am in trouble , he ask me to look for him anytime. everytime he told me like that, really make me want to hug him, n cry. too touched. some more he not just promise me, he had done it for me. i own him a lot of favor. so i promise him in the next generation i will be his daughter somedays, if i hav the luck. feel sorry for him, cauce i alway force him to goimg out with me, even he feel very sick. force with to hanging out even he had no money, force him cant be sleep because i dun know how to do my work. own him too many favor~

everytime i was worry he is too free, so i had make a lot of uncountable trouble for him. not just for my assignments n project, including my mood n personal problem. but feel regret is he dont know how to stable my mood, sometimes will make me more angry. i know he cant help me in this situation, cause he dont know the way to clam down my angst. he ask me the way to make me calm down, but i told him how do i know~

he is a dramaworm, sometimes quite weird, a hardworking guy, a stubborn monkey, skinny, very kind, look weird when he walk fast, act weird, act like ah bon~ sometime, a damn helpful friend, my sister help me a lot, my baby hav to take care of him, my lovely friend. if he need my help sure i give all my support for him! this is the only way that i show him my love for him, but mostly he dont need my help. sad~

No comments: