13.11.07

WTH~

last time, i alway tell myself and my friends, dont push yourself too hard. after i taking course in toa, i will push myself sometimes just because i alway last minutes to completed my works.
 
But... in this fucking term now, i had try to not sleeping for almost 5 days n nights, feel damn suffering. it just because of the fucking spongebob, it really drives me crazy. for me, i think it looks ugly, n still i hav to be patient on it. i spend too many times on explore the photoshop, cause i really not good on it. i was thinking not to pass up for this assignment, in the next assigns, i will do my best. but i think the risk is too dangerous, so i hav no idea lor, had to do it, because not just only i feel suffering on it, the other students can do it, y i cant?
 
somemore in 1 week, i hav more than 10 assignments, hav to look for place to shift, hav to settle n update my insurance, group projects for moral n principle advertising, research and other personal things to settle.
 
i am quite surprise i can completed it on time, feel respect for myself, i know i already push myself to the maximum. everytime when i save my files or open the files, will spend for few minutes, that is the times for me to rest a while. thanks god that my pc is work very well for cooperate with me even i never shuting off for it for few days. maybe if it got damaging on somewhere, cause it's work really slow depend on that times i just bought it.
 
feel very sorry for my father, cause last thursday is his birthday, he ask me to go back, but i cant arrange my time for it. he is asking hav i bought somethings for him, i told him i will give him my assignmets as the birthday presant.
 
i had been 2 weeks not going to gym, not just becase i am too busy, i feel very tired after gym, and  i know i will fall asleep. if i had the time the time for gym, i think i better spend my time on sleeping.
 
for myself, when i hav sleepless can make me become concentrateless, patientless, mood worst, feel very hungry everytimes, speechless, and looks face black black everytimes.
skins become worst, so hav to drink a lots of water, when i feel hungry at the mid night n i had no time to cook, drink a lots water so that make me feel full and it is save a lot os times. i had 9 tong od biscuit, mostly i eat biscuit because i love to eat it, but now, feel vomit everytime i look at it. dont like to eat maggie mee, cause last time i alway hear that maggie mee will make people healthless and hairless, n will get cancel as well. my mother never bought maggie mee for me, so makes me dont hav the habit to eat maggie mee.
 
feel hungry for long time ago, i never eat seafood, expect steamboat. i want to eat crabs, chicken curry, satay, nasi lemak, beef steak, pizza, sotong, mango cake, ice-cream, fish.....but not biscuit.
 
4 more weeks to go, feel the times is flying while i'm rushing for my works everydays. 2007 almost end, i am going to level 20 soon. roxx told me, people who r 19 years old, will be damn unlucky, last time i wont believe it, but now i believed. cause this years, many bad things had happen, 2 person had pass away, unlucky business always happen on me, always make the wrong decision n i cant regret. feel very tired for myself... i need a long break, like a vampire sleep for hundred or thousand years in my musical n it hav plasma television n air-con in my coffin....

Comments

cindy - 15/11/2007 8:07:17 PM
u know how to get urself to used to the tough time in life! really respect ur attitude!
tan pawxuan - 16/11/2007 1:13:20 AM
Gambatte ooo, Miao!

No comments: