27.7.10

27/07/2010

Currently I move to a house. They providing WiFi, electronic blanket, heater and  bla bla bla..... $100 per week. I working in Trevelyan, it is a pack house. Currently they are doing repacking for kiwi fruit. The paid is $14 per hours, higher than the other packhouse (normally is $12.75), that is why I am here.

Start working at 7.30am till 6pm
Monday to Friday

Why I want to work in this kind of job ler!?
Cause if I want to extend my visa, I have to work seasonal job, like: kiwi, farm, fruit or any other cultural works. Other office job is not consider as cultural works, cannot extend visa.

I didnt mean to do not want update, but just is very hard  to have a FREE internet access. I have been 4 months didnt watch PPS, damn sad de lor.


I am happy that 2 of my friends are coming here on 1 nov.
Cant wait till that moment, I am so sure I will using all my strength and hug them when I see them.

No comments: