6.8.10

05/08/2010

Yesterday is my worst day in new zealand


Car broke down in T junction
I lost my wallet
sickness getting worst


Early morning, my car cannot start. A kiwi man use a hammer beat on 1 of the car engine, amazingly the engine start. But it end up, break down again in the middle of T-junction. Luckily there was a police car passby, they push and i control the steering. Spend 240nzd to repair the car.


Left my wallet in BNZ bank, get it back the next day. And I drop it on the street again. A women pick up and send it to police station. Police call, went to police station to took my wallet. I am  lucky! If i drop it in msia, impossible to get it back.


I had been sick since last week, it getting worst. Amazingly I feel good in the next day.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There is a hongkong boy stay in the same building with me.
He's seem like a nut.
But after he cook dinner for me, I feel like I fall in love with him. 
His cooking skill is very good! He cook seafood spaghetti and a nam gua ho feng. YUMMY!  


1 of the best things of travel is there always a surprise in everywhere! especially free international food! 




No comments: