15.9.11

CYBER JAYA : WARUNG NASI AYAM PENYET


Ayam Penyet a.k.a. Fried Chicken
Originally from Indonesia
Javanese Cuisine

It already become 1 of my favorite cuisine
All of my colleagues do agree the food is brilliant.
Especially this shop!!

Stall A ,Cyberjaya Terminal Food Court Cyberjaya, Selangor 63000.






I think they are from Indonesia
Honestly, the hygiene isn't good
Flies is all around
My stomach is strong enough,
so far didn't get food poisoning.




Soup is nice
taofu is nice
fried kacang nice
Sambal very good!
Fried Chicken very Impressive!!! YUMMY!!! 











Most of the time, many people are queuing up in front the shop.




After 1.30pm-2pm confirm all the chicken sold out.
So must be there around 12pm!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh you're working in cyberjaya?? i work in cyber too lol.

EL O said...

whao~ I work in cyber about 6 weeks alr, but never met you, abu nehneh, danny be4!!

Any good food around that area!?
I heard the Ikan Bakar in the Terminal taste very good too!

Unknown said...

ohh i usually cook my own lunch to save money haha , so i don;t go out much.

i prefer goin to dengkil. it has chap fan and waay cheaper than in cyber. Have u tried the food in street mall? i like the indian estaurant over there. its called "indian kitchen"

EL O said...

the indian kitchen is good, i told them the food is very nice, then the cashier gave me RM0.50 off my meal. LOL

Dengkil there is a bit far, 20-35 minutes for go n return, but it is the nearest chinese restaurant around cyber jaya area.

got time come out meet up la~ haha