16.9.11

MY WORKING ENVIROMENT




The working environment is good. Clean and White.






I like to walk on this floor mat.
Hate those annoying noise make by high-heel.


The department I work for.
But I have no idea what the hell I'm doing now.

IBMers do have an app is similar like MSN
it give us to communicate with:
Boss/Boss's Boss/Mangers/IT support/Technicians/Users/Clients/Others
But.... my trainer using it to chit-chat/flirt with a worker~ hehe

Facebook is block
only if people who are using Internet explorer.
Facebook runs smoothly on Firefox & Chrome ;-)



I'm not the only 1 who are shaking legs in the office.
These two colleagues must be love fashion alot,
I always saw them doing research about bags, shoes and Channel =.='''
Must be earn a lot and willing to plan what to buy after got the bonus in the end of the year


IBMers= People who works in IBM

Canteen: The best place to watch all IBMers leng zai!!!
People who loves Korean guy,
you might considering to work here.
Honestly I don't like Korean/Korea,
but I can't deny that... They are good looking.
Tall... 'MAN'... Charming... Good English speaking(with a little Korean accent)
Good body shape, good fashion senses, Professional.....OMG!!!



~~~~~~~~~~ I'm A Line ~~~~~~~~~~
工作最重要的不是他有多好薪水有多高
不喜欢就不开心
这次算是个很好的教训
下一份工作会更好!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur company so big eh~
geng~
intro me some korean guy!

EL O said...

so many korean here!!! and mostly r so handsome!!! u r the 1 should work here!!!