30.6.08

感动到流泪记~TOUCHED


last friday night, i went to puchong with my housemate. actually the event is under christian fellow ship, somethings like talents show.
most of the people r abc, come from sunway college and monash college.
i feel very touched for this video, so would like to sharing with my friends.
i have watched this video a fews times.
the screen more bigger , more tears r coming out. dont know y like that~
somehow, youtube's quality very bad|||  watching by youtube is less tears.
tissue always ready to beside me cause I am so sure that i will cried and tears r non stop when every times i watch this video.
feel touched because the father never give up for his son. he hav to the passion and give him endless love for his son.
I was thinking if i am his father, do i has the passion like him? can i accept the gift like his son from god? will i give up?
I dont think i have strong enough like him ~ i still not mature enough.

No comments: