12.7.08

LOVE IS BLIND?

I am glad 'tis night, you do not look on me,
For I am much ashamed of my exchange:
But love is blind and lovers cannot see
The pretty follies that themselves commit;
For if they could, Cupid himself would blush
To see me thus transformed to a boy.
 
From Shakespeare's The Merchant Of Venice.
 
 
i hate myslef, feel so shy when someone is around there. feel want to escape because feel so shy.
body temperature will raise up like fire burning over my body.
when u meet someone, suddenly will transform like a little girl,
20 sudden become 12 years old, act like odd, because of nervous.
I rather than i never meet someone before, it makes me feel like i am not myself anymore.
emotion is always out of control. but it has been control by someone.
i rather loveless in my life.
soul is lack of energy feel damn tired now. but who's care?
i want to be myself.
i want to enjoy the freedom of my soul n spirit.
i want to go brunei.
i want to go langkawi.
i want to go here go there.
i want to fall in love with mixed blood handsome guys.
i love pianist, pianist is killing without any reasons.
 
i have lovely dad n mum who love me with 100% cause no other brothers sisters
i have true friends who really care about me
although i am not the most lucky in the world
but i think i am happiness

No comments: