5.1.09

2009

Almost Chinese New Year
That means have to go to visit uncountable aunty uncle's house.
Also means I hav to answer uncountable same old questions every year.

Question:
How old are you
Where u study
When u will graduated
When ur mum will be back
how is ur study
Do u hav bf
bla bla bla.....
Even i hav graduated, hav everything
i think they still keep on asking questions
When u will getting married
when u will hav children
where u stay
where u r working
which school did ur children in
when ur child will marry
when ur child hav children
plek plek plek.....
Nightmare~ every year
i hav the patient to answer their question
but feel like their r not really listen to my answer
that is why their keep on asking every year
I decided when i am old, i wouldnt want to be like them
cause sometimes i really dont know how to answer them
Dont know since when
I never gamble in chinese new year
cause everytime i lost my money, never won before
so i decided not to gamble anymore
hardly to get ang pau from cousins
cause before take the ang pau hav to answer a lot of question first.
My leg still quite pain
I broke my leg since i am in langkawi on Aug 08
now still havnt fully recovered yet
Yesterday night
I finally see my lovely roomate
we didnt see each other for few weeeks or few months?
She always bought me some food from her hometown....hehe...
Doreen is back from Indonesia
and she left her room key in her hometown
her uncle help her to get in her room
The Unamed cat, XXX
it back too...
New year New hope
i wish:
my leg can fully recovered
Forget the bad things had happen
forgave someone
pimple and scar all gone
Bad luck all gone, Good luck always follow me
get taller a bit, around 5 to 10 cm
hav E cup big mamma....

4 comments:

小棒的胡思乱语 said...

希望你的愿望全部成真...多好..可以过新年 我要过也没得过 555555
要是我假期有回来 我一见到你一定不会问你有没有男朋友的 哈哈

EL O said...

我现在已经够伤心了,你还想落井下石。我真是遇人不淑。。。

小棒的胡思乱语 said...

别说的我那么坏叻 我是真的不会问你那个问题的 真的
因为你一找到 你就会自动告诉我们的 所以我不用问啦

EL O said...

真了解我。*亲一个*