3.1.09

Suck Holidays Ever

What Had i done in my holidays?





~Shooting photos for friends


~shooting photos for cousins


~completed one RPG games


~Read some books





Some bad things had happen on me

so i didnt hav the mood to go out

actually i want to date with all handsome good looking friends

My father is scolding me so that move me to go out everyday


but it really cant move me to go out


Friends call me to go out

feel very sorry for them,

i told them i really not that kind of mood

so lucky they r quite understanding me




I am almost level 21

father wants me to look for my gold key for myself

I found my gold key

but i hav to wait till the end of February


I was thinking should I celebrate and hav a big party?
or just celebrate alone?

My father suggest i should hav a party...




I hope he can change his mind

cause u dont let me to go futher study in UK...


my UK dream fly away liao.
HAIZzzzz.... =_=

No comments: