16.1.09

S won liao

c: in sunway liao?
S: yes my dear...
s: im in sunway liao
s: wahahaha
s: wan yam cha??
c: we hav 1 year didnt meet liao
c: T.T
s:wahahahahaha
s:ya lo
s:miss me not??
s:XDD
c:i tell u a bat gua
c:u dont tell people ar
c:ok?
s:usually ppl say like that means wanna tell a lot of ppl d la
s:ok la..
s:wont tell la
c:actually...
s:ya??
c:i still in seremban
s:.....
s:ya i know
c:hehe
c:then u should tell everyone i still in seremban!!???
s:ya
s:i should tell every one
s:XDD
c:hehehe
c:y we so cacat de
s:no la..
s:jz u ma...
c:
shhhhhh~~~~

PART 2

s:u 4 month didnt come period d ar??
s:so chan
s:wahahahaha
c:T.T
s:wahahhahaa
s:need 2 go c doctor o not o??
c:ya
c:i will go to see doctor soon
c:if the doctor says i am pregnant
s:then test pregnent
c: i will kill him !!!!
c:i am still virgin, how come pregnant
c:T.T
s:wahhahahah
s:who knows ??
s:maybe u drunk already then happen this n that n u dont remember
s:got any memory lost not lately?
c:i didnt hav lor
c:u bully me

PART 3 (prove S won liao)

s:aiya, u know me la , ham sap a bit la
c:where got a bit hamsap oooo
c: dont cheat people lar
c: u atleast hamsap 6 stars de
s:i 6 star then u 60 star d lo
c:i 60 stars then u 600 stars liao
s:aiya , u always got higher lvl then me de
c:my horse can chase ur level lor
s:dont jia jia d la
s:hahahaa, already pass la
c:LOL, cha lin dao
s:ni huai huai ar
s:wo hai siu
s:XDD
c:vomit
c:1 breast big, 1 breast small
s:ahahahhahaa
s:un balance le...
c:ur fault
s:wan me 2 help u poke another 1 smaller o not?? XDD
c:i can did it myself. lol
s:later u poke 2 hard then it bcome flat how?? XDD
c:better
c:no need wear bra anymore
s:hhahahahaaa
c:like u, LOL
s:i still wear bra ar
s:make it look bigger, XDD
c:hahahahahaha
c:za daooooooooo
s:wahahahaaa
s:u always za me le
s:now CNY, let me win 1 round la
.......

No comments: