1.7.09

The man who loves me the most in the world

Few weeks ago, while I am looking for my primary school photos, I accidently found this.

My badboy father's photos while he is young. I understanding what is the different of the old time playboy and the nowsaday playboy pattern. And finally I understand why got woman love him like crazy.



Actually his height is around 180cm++ but in picture he seem like very short.
Although in the photos he seem like very gay, but his temperament is very very very bad. I had experience a lot of his bad bad bad temperament.

Don't know when, I found his old IC card in house. I thought the IC is belongs to my mother or maybe my one of aunties when I look at the photo. But I saw the name and the DOB, get shock cause the IC is belong to my father. I almost get heart attack, cause that time he was so pretty and sexy~

And I shall considering as Ter Yi words. I shall not going everywhere and spend more time with parents. Further study can be delay, my vagrant dream can wait me, money can earn later, going oversea can be eveytime, but the time for company my parents can't be delay. I am so worry I will regret some day, cause there is nothing I can change. And I believe Karma, it's make me so insecure, but sometimes it's guide me to choose the the way that I wont be regret for everyone.

No comments: