24.7.09

Shift Back To The Palce I Belong

Can't wait till this saturday. I am going to move all the things back to Seremban. Anythings happen in Sunway or TOA or PJS 9 is no longer as my business anymore.

Feel very tired, althought sleep 5-10 hours perday. I guess maybe graphic design is no my dreams career.

In the end of August- especially in PJS 9 area is the most beautiful moment. Uncountable white flowers are falling from trees. Such a big surprise to see that on last year. I think it's happened while every toa-ians on holidays.

5 comments:

cindy said...

will u feel vacuous in ur mind??

cindy said...

or disconsolate??

EL O said...

ur conclusion is EMO!?

cindy said...

ya la...if not
swt =.=

EL O said...

u make me look for dictionary lor~ y judt dont use the key words ler~
EMO