26.8.09

Bangkok Day 6

The last day is Bangkok. Wake up early, pack all the things and be ready to go back Malaysia soon. Before check-out, I decided to spent all the thai bhat. Then fast fast RUN to the market again. Before go to airport, I die die want to buy clothes, so that "don't wasted the bag's space". Then I promise myself, not to buy ANY clothes till the end of 2009 anymore. My conclusion is, Bangkok is a sin city.



proof Bangkok's sun sibeh gaolat hot! sun-block spf 50 also useless.

I really like checkers kind of things and design.


Bangkok's Airport.

I'm quite miss Malaysia. I am back!!!

Kuala Lumpur night view from plane.



~~~Malaysian Boleh, I am from Multi-Cultural~~~


I meet a lot of foreigners form US, UK, NZ,HK, Korea, Japan and others, feel glad to knew them and talk with them. I thought my english is so poor, guess only local people only understand me. I still can't believe actually they can understand my english speaking, Now I have the confident to go further!!

Another funny 40 years old uncle from Korea, with broken english. Cause both of us having a dslr, that's how we start our topic. His name very funny, he actually wrote it in chinese as 姜忠基,feel very sorry for him cause I heard like 薑葱鸡。When he pronounce his name, I heard he pronounce similar like JUN-KI, I almost laugh till want to die.

Then comes to HKians. I meet a group of HKian. Mostly HKians don't know that we Malaysians can understand Cantonese. why ler? Base on my research and survey from hkians, cause Singaporians cannot speak cantonese, so they think malaysians of cause also cant speak cantonese.
The hkians are speaking at the back there, i heard that they guess I am from singapore, cause i had no reaction while they are talking about me. Then Ather fews hours, while they were bought somethings, but they cannot found the cashier, then I told them with cantonese, damn funny that their face suddenly looks like see ghost while I spoke with them. So I make friends with them, talk with them, having lunch with them. And I told them I get food poisoning from hk.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, go bangkok got buy thing for me bo? langsung forget me liao......

EL O said...

I got many dress, I think u can fit it lor~ guess u will like it~^^