15.10.09

Some Thing I really Good In - MIA

Feel so sorry to all my lovely friends.
Yes la, I am expert on MIA(Missing In Action)


Handphone
Friendssss say: 90% time u didn't pick up it!
  • Haiyoh, where got people 24/7 bring along their phone!?
  • Sometimes I couldn't find my phone
  • I don't know where is it
  • Maybe I go out somewhere else and left my phone at home or friends house
ya lar ya lar, all my fault lar~

  • Somethings I really want to tell people that is I hate SMS.
  • 95% chance I wont reply people sms, except your are my sibeh good friend lar
  • 80% chance I already read the message but I will forgot about it

MSN
Friends: U said u always appear offline, but u didn't ever reply me at all!
  • I really didn't online ma
  • Now I am no longer MARRIED with Internet already, just check mail, facebook-ing before and after sleeping.

Some of my friends left me message in facebook inbox
Some friends direct come to my house to find me
Some close friends find me through my parents ~ sibeh LOL

No matter how, I still try my best to reply your call.
Please forgive me! >_<



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another things I am very good in BARGAINING!!!
I got the idea to post All About How To Bargaining!!!
Will post it out somedays~^^

Got 2 version:
  • Local Bargaining Art
  • Southeast Asia Bargaining Art
Yes!!! I am shock sendiri-ing~


No comments: