20.6.10

I WILL BE BACK

I have been here almost 3 months. 3 more months, my visa will be expired. 
So might plan to extend my visa. That means I will be back on 3rd of Jan 2011.

I like here, but I know I'm not going to stay here for the rest of my life.
I love to stay here, but not for this moments, not this ages. I am too young for here.

I am so sure I will be back here some day.
Currently I work in a Chinese Restaurant. The big boss is a hkian, he is marry with a Singaporean  which is my boss. This is the first ever I work in restaurant, I was thinking I might break a lot of dishes, but i didn't. 
My boss and I are the only waitresses for whole shop. I thought I went to interview to work as a waitress, but I work as a cashier, cleaner, washing dishes and ...... The boss sibeh stingy de lor. 1 people use as 3 people. So, I decided to leave this job on this Tuesday.

Feel sad cause I have to leave Wellington. No more free internet access, no more cheap food, no more clubbing and pubbing and partying.



Cambridge 
Hotel 
Wellington

No comments: