25.6.10

KISS GOODBYE

Many time, I almost forget I am a Malaysian or Chinese. 

But sometimes I did remember I am a Malaysian, it happen 3 days ago, when my Argentina/Italiano friend want to say good bye by using body language. I am not used the way they say good bye. HUG + KISS even for stranger.




Argentina is kissing once on the face.
French is worst! South French is kissing twice on the face, North  French is 4 times! 


Before he left, I was standing close to him. Then he just hug me without any notice. My reaction is move my body away from his arm without any thinking. I guess he might miss understood I was almost falling on the floor, then he pull harder his arm. It happen too fast, I try to move my lips away from the direction through his mouth. Ends up, my fore head knock gao gao through his face, my spec fall, my hand try to push him away..... everything was in a mess, but was funny. I didn't mean that, I am kinda like him, just it happen too fast.


Joanna, you are right! I am so waste! Next time I will be the one who kiss the people first!




Cambridge Hotel
Wellington

4 comments:

Useless said...

big big waste lo~~~ hahahahah~~ next time aim the LIP!! XDD

Tan Vi Vian said...

where are u now...when u going back to malaysia

Anonymous said...

Stay in tauranga now.
Will be back on the end of december.

cathryn said...

update la