14.2.11

27/3/2010-3/4/2010 IN OZ




          Before leaving the airport, went to Air New Zealand counter to buy the flight ticket to New Zealand. Haven't decided where should I go yet. Auckland? Wellington? Christchurch? Depends on the price. 

          I am too stupid to believe someone, who work in the travel agent, told me the flight is cheaper if u buy it direct from the Melbourne airport. So I spend almost all of money to buy the flight from Melbourne to Auckland, and it is twice more expensive! After I bought the ticket, the staff told me I must buy the leaving nz ticket. If not, they will not allow me to get into the flight! I was running out of AUS dollar, the worst was I had no credit card! 


          Thanks to my friends, I get my dad's credit card number few days later. Bought the F* ticket! Finally I left this f*ing Melbourne Airport! All things are settle. Worries all gone after i got the credit card number, it's just like magic wand.


          Stay in Melbourne for 8 days. Stay in BOZO, $25 per night. Nice place, especially the unlimited WiFi. I have 1 Japanese roommate. Forget what's her name, maybe Yuki!? She was in New Zealand for 15 months. She would love to immigrate to NZ if she can. Few of her friends ask her to marry with the local, but she ignore that idea. She worked as hair dresser in Japan, work and stand for 13 hours per day, she told me she hates the life style in Japan. She worked as waitress in NZ. I never saw her face without makeup.
          Meet a Britain girl. Feel she is special because she really very scared of cold, unbelievable. She reach here at midnight, she's freaking hungry, I gave her a pack of instant noodle. Glad to meet her.
          Meet 3 hot guys from French. Learn some French poker games. Meet few others backpackers too. The kitchen's crowded after 6pm. Everyone were coming back from study, from work, from travel.

          Saw some video shooting in Victoria Market. Obviously the series are all about police & fireman. Do take some photos.






          Victoria Library is impressing. Wii, PS2/3, Mac, the environment, the book collections, the facilities are really impressive. Spends few days in library. Such a perfect atmosphere for sleeping there.

          Accosted by a american man while I'm enjoying my ice-cream and sun. I guess he is in 40-45 age box. Coming to OZ for work and he is showing off that he has few houses in US. We started our conversation because he's looking for his friend. After that, he invited me for lunch with his friend. I can feel he is giving hints to his friend to leave us alone. His friend left, he suggests to drive me to somewhere else whether seaside or another city or ..... I forgot. So we walk to the car park. While we walk in the back street, he is holding my hand and touching here touching there. Feel so uncomfortable, so I change my mind not to go out with him. He's holds hard with my hand, then I'm showing my pissed off face to him. He wanted a kiss and tried to kiss me, my head struggle like a wild horse to avoid his mouth. Luckily some people passing by me, if anythings happen, I will scream! Give him a friendly handshake and run away like there is a fire on my ass. Force me to keep his name card, of cause I throw it away as fast as possible after he left. His name is Bob. From that on, I hate people who's name Bob.

          Leaving Melbourne on 3/4/2010. The flight was just 4 hours. Head off to Auckland.




No comments: