26.2.11

EXCHANGE ACCOMMODATION IN HAMILTON



          Compare with other states, Waitomo have more Maori than the other states, I think. Hamilton, the second city I had been in nz. Walk to Forty Winks. Unfortunately, my luggage's wheel broke down on the middle of the road. Drag my bags till I saw some shops. Saw a skinhead kiwi guy get in his car. I run to him and ask a favor from him. So he drive to the Fort Winks. Give him some Thailand and Malaysia stamps as a return for his help.
          Unexpected a Chinese girl open the door. Met the Hostel owner, Kim, English teacher for university . I am so in love with this hostel. Not big, 7 rooms only. 17 beds for public, 2 beds for the worker. House owner staying in another house with her 90+ years old mother, Edith. 

Edith in Forty Winks, Hamilton.




Exchange accommodation: work for 2 hours per day from 10am to 12pm. 
What I Do: House Keeper/Cleaner. Making beds, washing toilets, vacuum the whole building, classified the garbages..... 2 hours isn't enough, always overtime cause I will run away to somewhere else.


Backyard 

 Kim's cat




















Kitchen





          While I have nothing to do, most of the time I will laying down at the backyard, enjoying the warm from the sun.

No comments: