28.2.11

1ST JOB INTERVIEW SBAN 2011



          As the title mention. Walk by a bridal boutique in Seremban, saw there is vacancy for graphic designer. Walk in, fill up the form, ciao~


          While I'm dating with The Duke of Zhou, received a call, ask me to go interview tomorrow. 


          Actually I prefer stay at home and goyang kaki tangan kepala. Design is not really my kind of field. I feel like I have no potential on design, no art senses, sometimes feel like a color blind, typeface blind compare with those brilliant classmates. Give myself the final chance on design field. Telling myself how much I love design~


          I would love to work in advertising field, maybe. Still aim for account executive, maybe next time.




* While I am writing this post, my beloved cousin ask me to go for BANK JOB =.=|||

No comments: