20.7.11

GIRLFRIEND



I got myself a girlfriend! So I'm playing the boyfriend roles.

M: wat u doing?
C: editing photos
M: u dun care me lo
C: a bit busy now, need to send it to print later..... dont say like that
M: u throw me away
C: where got
M: u so cold to me
C: ==||| u want me 24/7 chasing ur back
M: yeah, i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C:  call u 3 times a day, asking what u eat everyday
M: i want!!!!!!!!!!!!
C: want to know what u r doing every single second.... wah!!! (dia dah gila)
M: ......
C: R u going to dump me if i cant do these? (LOL)
M: ...... nope
C: hehehe....(see u die mei~hehe)

He is so cute la!!
I believe in karma. lalala~

2 comments:

cindy said...

hahahahahaha~do you have interest to get urself another gf which really in the true form of girl?
be my bf pls XD

EL O said...

i thought we alr in a relationship since ages ago~ XD