30.10.08

haha~~SAI HONG & JOANNA are going to level 20!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAM SAI HONG & JOANNA.

upgraded to level 20!!!
both of them are my lovely friends, and they born in same day same month and same year!!! It is a fate. two little lovely scorpion~
maybe i should introduce them to know each other!!??

just now when i was having class, sai hong call me, actually i do not get it why he will call me...haha~^^
I should and i will call him tonight, but seem like he miss me more than I miss him...haha~~(very shy)
Sorry for that, because this few days I am very(X 99) busy.
sai hong, I own u 1 birthday present, when u see me, pls remind me yar~ hoho~
Joanna, your present i already giving you long time ago.  hehe~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`I am a line ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now is the almost end of October.
time pass so fast. i still remember I had counted down with the sexiest guy in my class, Laston the Great, in his car by on the way to 1 Utama.
We miss the fireworks because of the damn stuck traffic.. haha^^
have to think about what shall i do in 2009. what is my positioning on my next step? How did i do it?
Yes, I am thinking. 

No comments: