30.10.08

Nightmare on October

Just realize every year 1st term always very busy. I saw junior doing their assignments, remind me just 1 year pass, but feel like long long time ago. Feel tired, and loss the passion for design. I think i should learn some new thing...example like sewing?

I cannot believe, i have four subjects only, but it's really makes me crazy because of uncountable assignments!!! Sometimes just slept for 2 hours, then i had to go to class at 10am. My skin is getting worst....haiz...
All the skin care product not cheap, but all wasted, it does not effect when you did not sleep for few days. Yar, eyes bag are going to layer 2, but havn't become panda yet...

I try to drink coffee to make we awake, but i feel like i am getting heart attack, heart beating become very fast, feel wants to vomit. After that, i promise i will never touch coffee anymore.

I wish i can spend sometimes to read books. but it's a extravagant enjoyment for me at this moment. keep a lot of books with me, can see it, but no time read it, suffering....I still can heard from it: read me, read me, read me... but I cant, will rather than go to sleep...
My lovely camera had been treated bad coldly from me, never bring it for long time ago.
feel sorry for cousin, i promise will shoot photos for her, but at the end is I fang fei ji liao. really very sorry...
friends from seremban ask me to go out, i'm also fang their fei ji, damn sorry...
almost 7am, 3 more hours then have to go to class, should take a rest for 2 hours.
(mood worst)

No comments: