28.11.08

I already get what i want.

Last week i went to Low Yat to buy somethings.
Actually I should do my assignments,
all the subjects are in final,
ALL CAMPAIGN, CAMPAIGN....

But I decided to go kl for a walk.
Cant remember when is the last time i visit to kl.

In Low Yat, I have compare all the prices for External Hard Disk.
Actually i want to play exhardisk since 2006.
But that time was too expensive, and i cannot afford it.

My new exhardisk cost RM200++ for 320Gbs.
It is very useful for me, cause i need it for keeping my photos & files.
My pc is lack of space cause full of photos, songs and movies.

The second thing i bought is D90!!!
I am feel so excited for my new toy.


This is the 1st picture i shoot.



















The last thing i want to have is a laptop.
cause every time when i was rushing for my works,
but the thunder make me feel very scared.
I had a case be4, when i was rushing for my works,
suddenly my pc get thunder and i can swift it on!!!
i didnt had saving my file and yet not spare file in my thumb drive.
Laptop in the smartest choice, at least it wont get thunder,
and i can do works in class.
Before that, i shall get permission from my parent first.

recently I always sleep in morning, wake up at night.
i know it is very unhealthy, and i feel i am very weak now.
Easily to get tired.

A good is is, my mother will be back on January.
I hope she has improve her cooking skills.
We plan to travel Taiwan, but have to wait her back to M'sia first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...
shoot me shoot me~haha
go tw a?
so nice leh

EL O said...

ok! no problem. since u want people shoot u, I will use gun to shoot at u!!!

Unknown said...

fuyoo so rich lagi go D90.
sure you lie one la u got no money

EL O said...

Things r cheap at the end of every years. i saw there any many discount in everywhere in kl.
wei, wei..
we should go around kl for shopping and buy some shirt for Christmas. :)
both of u cant escape de...hehe