2.11.08

Yeah~

Happy Birthday to my lovely Xiow Ying Jer 表哥。
I have so many biao ge, but he is the one who are most sayang me.
Actually just born 3 moths earlier than me, so quite close with him.
I own you your birthday present, remind me when you see me...
Used ur photo to editing without your permission is my fault, but i think u do not care de...hehe~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I am A Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Yesterday was I first taking shower in early morning 5.30AM without water heater. The weather are consider as cold, cause I am in air-con room. The moment the cold water touched my skin, i screamed like people killing pigs.... my skin sudden pop out many dots dots, gooseflesh till the moments i wear my shirt....after shower, I jumping out from the bathroom. Feel damn regret because lazy to go downstairs, there is a lovely water heater there..haiz...so stupid. People who feel sleepy, tired, you should try it. 
That day, May Ann asking the classmates how many pockets money per week for each students. mostly are around RM100 to 300 per week. I just found out the expended of this week is just RM48 around RM50 only, including a meal in SUBWAY. HOW COME less than RM100 per week IN SUNWAY? I think cause going out with people having dinner & lunch is a huge expended. This week I cannot really remember who am I'm went out with, maybe I did not went out at all. so less expenses, my lovely money are feeling save in my pocket now. Maybe few weeks later I can bought a external hard disk, and upgrade my blur blur PC,buy spec for my camera cause it is short sightedness....  Or saving money for travel to another country, like Bali, Hong Kong, Thailand or JAPAN!!!!!...Have to plan properly now where should I go.Go for photos shooting!!!

No comments: