23.2.09

A Bra from UK


Before she coming back to malaysia
she told me that she had send some things for me
including a Bra
I thought the pattern will be very out dated

The moment i open the pack,
I was get shocking.
Cause the size is too big!
And It is Purple color
inside it was Pink!
So girly!!??

Believe me,
the bra is bigger than my face!
I thought it might too big for me,
after i wear it up,
amazingly it fit my sizes....
OH~ GOASH~~

But after i wear it,
It make my breast too big!
like total out of proportion.
So shy to wear it.

So I suggest people who hope to be big breast,
you must try this!
really AMAZINGLY BIG!!!
做一个让男人无法一手掌握的女人!




7 comments:

useless said...

hahaha~~~~~~~ really very big oo!!! O.Olll
size like me die infront of it d la.... XDDD

小棒的胡思乱语 said...

是不是什么调整内衣啊?

EL O said...

lovely joanna: after weat that thing, really bigger than human head!

lovely Elaine: I think is T-shirt Bra guar!??~~

Paw said...

HAHAHA!!! sometimes you really can write hilariously!

EL O said...

life is short~ y so serious~

I want to be myself! tell what i am thinking, do i want to do, jadi sekarang punya carmel~

guess u r laughing when u read this article, at least i have entertain you!
lala~la~

Anonymous said...

i wan i wan !!!

EL O said...

u want i borrow you?? =_=|||