12.2.09

karma


I think believing is the most powerful things in the world.

some people believe in love
some people believe in fate
some people believe in religion

I believe in karma.

It's always happen on me
sometimes it's does not mean it did not happen,
after you done somethings bad for your friends, family or everyone,
it's just wait for the right time,
and you will pay 1o times for it!

I hate them
I give my trust to you
what you have return to me
is make me suffer
give me sadness
to build up your happiness

People who are betray my trust,
i wont care about them anymore,
does not mean I had forget them,
just i believe karma sure will happened on them.

I am right here waiting to see the ending
to see what is the ending of that sinner




6 comments:

小棒的胡思乱语 said...

谁令你伤心了?
除了我和cindy有资格之外 没人可以令你伤心的!>.<(开玩笑滴)

EL O said...

阿姐,我不是伤心,是心寒。当一起打牌时,我一定会告诉你详情的!

Anonymous said...

打牌??i wan~~~
i wan majong~~

EL O said...

3 kaki~sss now!!! good! good!

EL O said...

morning play majong, at night play poker card! later polis come to tangkap us ler, fei fa gathering。

Anonymous said...

aiyo~~we didnt bet on money de