19.2.09

missy busy

This two weeks i am fully booked.
Sunday rush for Monday work
Tuesday rush for Wednesday assignments
after Wednesday class, have to rush for Thursday class, class from 2pm till 9pm.

Friday~ Friend invite me to photo shooting for her sister weeding in Serdang

Saturday~ Friend's level21 party + photo shooting in Seremban.

Sunday MUST rush for Monday class assignments
>_<


So I decided to bring along my D90 and laptop to everywhere.
And yet I'm worrying robbery cause both of them are no cheap

and consider as quite expensive items.

The only thing I do not satisfied is both of these things are heavy like hell!

I feel my body are getting weak now,
mostly just sleep for 4-5 hours perday


And I decided to go back Seremban every weekend.

Although I know I should stay in sunway doing assignments but i rather to spend my time on Seremban and sunway both place.

Maybe because I had split up with friend that I would like to spending my time
so I want to make myself super busy,

make my life more wonderful and colorful.

So mostly I will say YES to every invitation from friends.
And I realize I love busy life!
That proof I am still alive, I am very young, I am fabulous.

Yes, I know I am blur.
I just realize I had BACKUP my don't know how many hundred thousands photos in my PC.
Assignments still SAFE!!!
I pray so hard to wish my external can recover all my important filesss!
But now is OK already!!! hahaha
Thanks GODs!!!!

It is a wonderful to have a chance to corporate with lovely sook han again.
have to ask forgiveness from her cause I'm always blur blur,
and she still keep her patients on me.
I try my best to not to make her angry, cause she is so scary when she is out of control.

Another things I am quite concern is COW COW.
She is single and available now!
I thought she will be very sad, BUT
when that day we having dinner in Zanmai
I was thinking how to comfort her, worry she is very emo
Then actually she is busying to look at a CUTE waitress there.
and tell me he is cute. her eyes in auto aiming at the leng chai.
So I guess she is OK but just a little itch!

Today after class, go to makan with the most prettiest girl in my class~ Jennifer!!!
She told me that I have a hugh changing in my FASHION SENSE! LOLOL
She isn't the first one who told me like that.
I am very satisfied for recently me!

And yet she asking me Am i already WALK OUT from previous me.
and she said the best way to have a new life is get a hot boy friend! |||=_=|||
The damn funny things she told me is I should get a western guy cause they like my skin color. And I should be careful, because their THINGS are very big.
means very pain during making love.
She makes me sweating plus speechless.

Next month~
someone will coming back from the great Japan.
And I heard that the someone's lover will bring someone to travel around!
Can i be your spotlight? Just treat me as invisible animal.
I want to go Melaka too!!!
Bring me lar! Bring me there lar~~hehe^^



Next post is my 3oth post, I am so amazingly hardworking and fast.

2 comments:

小棒的胡思乱语 said...

看来你真的是很忙 还要排好让自己忙到没有时间想事情的那种XD
要是你问过某某人的男朋友 他不反对的话 应该能稍微把你挤进去吧 哈哈

EL O said...

他会不会答应是看你了!!!