23.9.09

Bangkok Walk

I am going to visit Bangkok again on next year.
I did this post is for my own convenience.

Chatuchak weekend Market is available on Saturday and Sunday only.
Looking for food and souvenirs, Chatuchak Weekend Market is the best choice.
Looking for clothes, Pratunam Fashion Mall is the SIN PLACE for women!!!
All those SHOPPING ESSENCES is there!!!
prices are very affordable, but have to depend on your bargaining skill = =+

There area transportation is not so convenience.
Have to go by taxi & tuk tuk.
Sometimes taxi is is cheaper than tuk tuk.





I think 60-70% Thailand people can't speak English.
Especially the taxi driver, mostly of them can't speak English.
If you want to go somewhere, ask people in hotel or travel agency write in thai words and show to the taxi driver.

Low budget traveler shall visit to Khao San Road.
I saw many leng chai leng lui there!!!
I'm stay in D&D Inn.
550baht for single room per night
850baht for double bed room per night
Inc air-con, bath room & tv



All there price is start to khao san road to these location only.



Go to Bangkok, body massage is a MUST.
This massage shop is in Khao San Road.
I am quite satisfied for they massage "gong fu"
so do some promo in here.
If can choose the massage sifu, please go for the age of 30-40!
I feel like the young sifu is not as good as the old 1.



This exchange shop in around in MBK shopping center.
cause the exchanging rates is a bit higher than other exchange shop.


No comments: