29.12.08

29122008

2008 almost end
so many had happen
so many changing since last year to this year
I think i have grow up a bit
atleast i thought it is good for myself
learn a lot
understand a lot

Few things i cannot forget in this year:
January~ I am dating with the most sexy guy in my class, during 1st January in his car.

February~ Ice and Roxx bring along a cake with 20 candles during my 20 years old birthday in the midnight, I am so touched. I can imagined they stand outside and what they had did. Quite funny.

March~ Went for photo shooting with friends, take numbers of nice photos.

April~ as usual, rush for final like in hell.

May~ Bring Roxx to Red Box with Jean for roxx's birthday.

Jun~ a flasher show his baby cock in pjs9/22 when i walk to college in early morning. Know new friends from forvice.

July~ travel to Thailand. and chinese book festival!!??

August~ went for the video shooting with sai hong, doreen, and DA students. Went to Singapore with forvice, visit Xiao Bai. and went Langkawi with friends, and i broke my right leg.

September~ Travel to Brunei, know Arisu and few friends. then new serm start.

October~My grandfather had pass away, but i didnt went back to see him. Rebornding for my messy hair, but i thought not very nice, in A Cut Above. Went to Kancil Awards workshop.

November~ Family problems had settle. I bought new camera, D90 & A hp laptop pavilion 3500 and a perfume that i want since few months ago Airasia got so many promotion that move me want to travel, i decided to travel to Bangkok on next year August.

December~A big shock from a new friend, i thought she is a male, actually she is female in comic festival. my mum is coming back soon.


Quite sad because my father wouldnot let to go further oversea in UK.
my dream had GONE!!!
He always try to spend all the money I have,
like he wants to buy car, house, or any expensive items with my money.

I would rather to spend the money for my further study in UK.
the fees is around RM70k to 80k.

The reason I want to leave here is i have suffer enough from someone.
I know i should face the problems, but i think i cannot do it.

still hav 8 months to go.
then i can finally graduated.

Feel very touched that some friends reaaly helped me a lot
when I have miss my way.
Feel very glad to know one of the most important people in my live,
Jason~ the most handsome guy in my life.
Luckily i had anti-handsome.
He is really attractive, not because he is hot or funny,just because he has a good character
although i have spend a lot of tears on him last time.

the total i had starbucks coffee is 5 venti size with different favour in this month.
is really very cozy. ~heart paining~

No comments: