8.12.08

My mood are blue

This few weeks is very sleepLESS.
wake up at evening, works for whole night till the next day morning.
i can see the sunrise everyday.
Pimple all pop out on my face.
I have spend so many money on the pimple things, now ALL GONE!!!
Cause i have to dating while in my college holidays,
I should keep well and take good care for my skin.

feel proud for my marker storyboard.
It's my final project in this term.
It's not looks nice, but i proud of it,
because i can says i put 90% effect on it,
spend 4 days to draw it, not including the draw the outline and research...
start from idea, then the research, and the progress,
I think i had spend 1 week for it.
Feel very sorry to my lovely lecturer, Siau Yuan,
cause i am late summition for 4 days.
He deduct 2 marks from it.

Because i need the James Bond movies as the references,
I try to download the movies from net, but it doesn't work.
I guess no one upload it.
Then I went to the pirated dvd, in front seven 11 store.
i am so sock!!!
James Bond speaks CHINESE. omg!!!
actually before i watch it , i am very excited.
after watched the movie, i am so dumb and angry...
Nowadays pirated dvd'd quality are getting worst!!
just realize dvd cost RM8 each in market.

now i have left one more subject
After 13 dec,
I will be FREE!!!

Everytime when people are keep on asking me when i will be back,
in my deep heart i feel very touched.
feel like someone wish to see me, someone want to meet me.
i not really feel that kind of warm in sunway.
Sunway is the city that hurt me real bad,
the city that show all the ugly side of people.
I feel very lonely, maybe because i am single,
but i don't think that is the main reason.

No comments: