2.12.08

She is coming back soon.


Oh Yeah~
My mum will be back on 13th of January 09.
We have been almost 1 and a half year didnt meet each other.
I know she miss me a lot.
But every time when she's call me by phone, but we always argue with each other.

Yesterday she wants to buy something for me.
DS or PSP?
of cause i choose PSP.
cost 100 pounds in UK.
actually i aspect she will bought some perfume for me.

Last time i had a housemate who own a psp.
Because he is very friendly, so i always borrow his psp.
then the whole night i not need to aspect to sleep.
So i am asking her not to buy psp for me.
But my mum says if i dont want it, she can play it herself.

I am glad she has change a lot.
When i was form 3, i use my own saving to buy my ps 2 without parents permission
she was very angry, and she think it was very wasting of money.
That is why i told her i already bought it and cannot refundable.
I knew i am bad when i was in high school.

now she want to buy TOYS for me,
I am very surprise.
Hopefully she has upgrade her cooking skill, god bless.




4 comments:

useless said...

lol... ur mum not good at cooking de ma??
hehe... i jz come n view ur blog 2day ony... XD
y i cannot get in 2 other blog 1??

EL O said...

cause other blog had been locked, just can view by the owner. I am not the onlt 1 owner by other blog. hehe^^

EL O said...

Lovely joanna, u will feel luck cause u never eat the food that cook by my mum... after u taste it, u will never forget the taste for whole life.^^

useless said...

lol... really o not oo?? u say it like a deadly poison oo....