7.12.08

I couldn't

I don't really understanding why this month
many people are asking why I don't have boyfriend
I know my lovely friends are concern me
Some are worry for me, wants to introduce guys for me...

I didn't mean not to dating with guys.
I only will dating with the guy I like.
so, my friend, if u saw i hanging with a guy alone,
mostly that mean I like him.^^

I am super stubborn.
If i fall in love with someone,
no one could change my mind except myself.
Believe me.

Actually i have very story of inferiority complex.
I am not pretty, I think I'm consider as ugly
I am not clever, always says something wrong
I don't have nice body
I don't have nice skin
My character are suck
I have nothing good about.

Feel very embarrassing for people want to intro guys for me.
I am rather to be single, if the one i love couldn't be with me.
Some people can dating with the guy they not really like, but I can't.
I hate to be use, so I don't want to use people as spare or use them to wasting time.

Although I don't have boyfriend,
but i have my friend-s. (means u all should always call me out, if really treat me as friend)
I have D90
I have laptop.
I have hopes.
I have hobby.
Although I am not happy,
but at least I can feel I am still alive....

In my favorite drama, Sex And The City
Carrie says: I was someone who is looking for love....real love, ridiculous,inconvenient,consuming, can't live without each other love. And I don't think that love is here, in this expensive,lovely hotel,in Paris.
My tears are dropping, so touched.
It really represent that kind of love that every women are looking for whole life.

People say:
U will feel sad, u can feel the pain if you really fall in love.
Can't feel the pain cause someone is not the truth love.

someone makes my mood worst because I still care about him.
the only way to make me forget about him is don't ever contact him.
I was thinking to delete his msn, photo number and never see him again.
Although I said we still be friend, but i really cannot make it.
I hate to be jealous, hate he can influence my emotion.
Jealous, such a terrible things happen on me...

I decided when the coming holidays,
I will dating all guys in my phone number list!!!
especially all the hot guys.










No comments: