3.4.09

Decision

Already April!!! OMG!!!
I should make my decision now.

GO OR STAY?


Why should I Go
1) It is my dream since i was a child
2) There is no reason to make me stay here
3) I don't have the people i really care here, except parents
4) I love travel
5) I like the feeling to going home when i just came back from oversea
6) I rather sick cause i can't stand the weather than stay in a same place
7) The fortune teller said my chinese name : 嘉, represent 出国之字,like to oversea!!?
8) I am still young, must go out see the world (will be back on my 30 years old birthday)
9) I am going to look for my true love (sound like didn't like me, i'm not romantic kind people )
10) the weather there can save my broken skin, hope can fully recover my skin problem
11) I already train myself very well, i can sleep everywhere, eat everything expect spicy food
12) I am not that kind of person care money a lot.
13) going to found out the true me, what is the reason i came to this world
14) my parents told me, although i am very blur, but I am very independent since i was a child
15) I use to care my friends a lot, but now I not really believe girls friendship anymore, always 重色忘友, so I think friendships is not that strong enough to make me stay.
16) no one need me here


Why should I STAY

1) I love malaysia food
2) parents are getting older, they just have 1 child
3) I should fight for my future to have a better life
4) don't waste money anymore, not more updated for 败家女日记
5)carry on the unchangeable life style
6) ........

errr....there is really not much reason, i have no more idea why should i stay

seem like I know what should i do
I know which way i should choose

sometimes, I hate my memory is quite good
that's make me cannot forget somethings that i hope to forget

I hope when the moment I am back
I can BELIEVE people again
cause i know inside believe, there is a lie ~ ( beLIEve )
hope my broken heart can recover back
wish to get back my happiness
Learn to be open minded 看开点
most important is...I can forget him


No comments: