4.4.09

The HAhaHA Sailor Moon

Cause i cannot stand for no sound when I am alone in my room, so I always look for some noisy movies or anime to make my room so noisy. After I watch too many moviesssss, a bit be tired of movies, so i choose some anime that I wish to watch since long time ago!!!

YEAH!!! finally I found Sailor Moon Part 5!!! after more than 10 YEARS!!! YEAH!!!

actually I think I am not the right ages to watch this kind of things. I cannot stop to laughing of their action, especially when they are attack by their enemy, do not know WHY I FEEL VERY EXCITED!!! Hope to keep on attack sailor moon, and the moment they screamed, I feel happy!!!

I promise I'm not hate sailor moon, I used to love them so much!!!

And I just realize that the guy always act mystery one ar, with a mask & rosesss, forget what his name... sailor moon de boy friend, he is very useless!!! no power, not handsome. always been protected by his gf, guess in the whole series, his working is just a sperm machine , sponser sperm to make sailor moon pregnant to produce the Sailor Chibi Moon.

some of the characters, I dont know they are guys or gals~ feel like they are AhGuar~~

So many years ago, I remember when i was watching Sailor Moon, my father said they spend too many time to MAKE UP!!! when the time they finished their makeup, the enemy alr attrack them lor, how come so stupid ta wait them complete their makeup thingss... I AGREE!!! have to wait so long, waiting time...

as usual lar, don't know why they very weird. They dont escape de lor~ za dao~
And one the the most cacat episode is, the enemy attack their palnet cause she is too lonely. Then sailor Moon says lets us be friends.....SWT(=,,=)!!!








2 comments:

cindy said...

hahaha~agree with what u say for sailormoon de bf,but without him, no more story to perform lo

EL O said...

ya lor~ without him, sailor moon hav no one to save!!! then y should her must fight to hard!!!??