21.4.09

I love Thailand 2008

Went to Thailand last year forget which month, but no time to manage my photos. Finally I post in here. The place that I visited is Hat-Yai. A city I know very well! Went there uncountable time in few years.

I like Thailand very much! All kinds of things is much more cheaper compare with Malaysia, although Thailand's petrol is more expensive than Malaysia.

One of my hobbies is eating! I damn love Thailand food! Is so cheap and the taste damn delicious!!! I can't explain how much I love Thailand food and things!!!


Free Tax Shop


Cha Xiu Fan!?


防空洞


Is really hard to take photos inside it, too many blur photos, too dark, but too white after flash~


Ah Gua Show









Dim Sum Shop






I miss the Dim Sum!!!!



Market


Don't know what the name call for this, but really taste good! Got banana, Luo Mi and other flavors... Must eat again!!


Another must eat things in Thailand, PINEAPPLE!!!




Dut Dut Car~









So many things to buy from here!! Bags, shoes & bla bla bla.....











Actually not need bring so many money to there. Just not less than RM300 for 3 days trips is quite enough lar, can eat a lot of food, RM300 not including hotels but including shopping in market.

If let say want to go shopping mall, atleast got RM500.

It is a must to do things there
Must try their body massage
Must enjoy SPA
Must eat a lot
Must eat their fruitssss
Must watch Ah Gua Show
Must Bring Sun Block

2 comments:

Yon said...

Oh the photos are so beautiful Carmel , i ecspecially love the cave one !

EL O said...

Thanks You!!! lovely yon hui!!! I will up load more the cave photos soon!!!!