5.5.09

Hong Kong Day 1

Because this few days I didn't feel very well, but still finally i post some photos here. But luckily I didn't bring A(H1N1) back to Malaysia ( Thanks Godsss), but as i aspect, I had food poisoning, doctor says one of the reason is I ate too much, my stomach cannot tahan too, have to control myself, so paiseh~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I Am A line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These photos I took it while I am flying to HK.
And those sky's photos, I am quite satisfied for it.




camera's angle too high. Practice self-shooting.^^


From Malaysia KL to HK is about 4 hours or less. I am so excited while in the flight. So, take some snap on people and myself.


Can't believe the sky color is so beautiful. I never saw the sky like this.


Window.
I love this photos the most.
Simple and gradient.


the cloud looks so adorable!



Quite not very satisfied for my big wife D90, cause it's body+lens sibeh HEAVY!!!
But no choice lor
good camera = good photos

4 comments:

Paw said...

Wah! so nice, can go to hong kong! go with family o?

since when did u went de o?

EL O said...

Went with my mother~
went there on 24 April, 6 days!

luckily came back early, Hk got A H1N1 now~

Paw said...

Wow, 6 days! Last time I only stay there for half day only... wwuuuuu, I wanna go again!

EL O said...

Half day sure not enough!!!I think atleast go there for 1 week or more than that, also can visit to Macau, Taiwan, China or maybe can visit Japan too!! form hk to those country is very cheap!!