10.5.09

Hong Kong Day 4

The 4th day

location: Dai Yi Shan
weather: sibeh cold~


Go there by cable car. $100+ go and return for the tickets. Consider quite expensive.


This girl is quite cute.


Another must eat shop in HK, specialize in dessertsss.






I knew I will see hk star~ haha


Another star~




I almost breathless while in the middle, tired like hell.


The director and the staff members.


I know is out of focus.





Actually from Dai Yi Shan to Tai-O is 20 minutes by bus. But from Tai-O to Tung Chung spend almost around 2 hours by bus. If people cant stand for the mountain road, must be ready some medicine for carsick.
If there is a chance again, I would like to spend 1 day in here, nice place.

Here come to Tai-O.


Many things to explore here, but I had not enough time.


I can't tell people how fast was the wind blod, as you can see, the small little almost blow away. My hair floating like the tree.












Wah!! The seafood's really damn delicious and very fresh and very cheap!!!



Simply took some photos here.













Clear version, plus...


the blur one~







Around 9pm++, I went to the another most wanted food in hk, beef noodle~~


Pricesssss... I spend $82 in this shop!


The guy who's standing told me a lot about the history of this beef noodle shop. And he is hte fans of this shop for 30+ years!!! The women sitting there is the owner of the shop.


Actually when I see this, feel like no enough for my giant stomach, so....


I order this!!!








I can walking around alone at night in hk city thanks for them~


This is the outside view from the place I stay.

No comments: