7.5.09

Hong Kong Day 2

Here come to the second day in Hong Kong.
First at all, those days photos I just simply shoot without any my love. Cause I am too excited and rushing around, so all the photos is not that up to standard.

The main reason i travel to HK is :
  • For FOOD!!!
  • Observing HK, know how is their lifestyle.
  • Learn to be control on certain budget expenses.
And all the missions, I fully completed!


I live the the building there. Have to walk 5 minutes to the MRT station.


Having breakfast in Dim Sum shop.






This one damn YUMMMY~~~~~














This mall is full of all branded OUTLET. crazy discount like 70%-90%. Got Nike, Adidas, NB, and bla bla OUTLETssss.


Inside MRT. In the way to Ngau Tau Kok.




After having my breakfast just 2-3 hours, I ate this!


Leng Lui~


Nothing special in their shopping mall.

Later I went to Wong Tai Sin, a famous temple.


Finally found somethings I want to see! A strong HK characterize indoor market.






Here come to the Wong Tai Sin Temple.


There are the fortune-tellersssss shopsss~~


Another I aspect to see, old folks wondering around everywhere.


guess what, those unclesss r playing chinese chess in garden.











After that, went to Mong Kok.




This guy is selling his voice.


I spend around $50 in this stall. TASTE GOOD!!!!








The Legend HK food, chao dao fu!!!! It's really smell like dog's shit. At the end, I really cannot stand for the smell, this is the only food i gave up in whole journey. nightmare smelly~


HK's pasar malam.

I had thousands of photos, and i dont think i can upload all, just random post some of them.
I willl try to be hardworking on posting more photos and updated my blog. I will prefer to post more picture but less wording, because I believe a picture tell thousands words.

No comments: