9.5.09

Hong Kong Day 3

These day is the worst day, cause the whole day none stop raining. I had to carry camera, the same time have to carry an umbrella walking around.

The third day, just hanging around in Sheung Wan & Central.




Philippians gathering in garden.


Philippians......


Philippians......








I miss this...
















I google this shop from google, the most wanted food is Tars. I ate 5...




The longest escalator in hong kong....






After that, went to a art museum....




Out of the art museum this place. It's really a bad weather that day.... some more cold like hell..


Every things i took also blur blur.




In bus..


Chit chating with the bus driver.

These day was really considering walk like hell. After went back, my leg can't stand, tired.
I am quite regret that I didn't put effort on my photos, just simply click click.But atleast i can see the strong differentiation between malaysians and hkians.

No comments: