8.1.10

AFTER 6 YEARS AGO


FINALLY I buy a new damn hand phone!
After being 5/6 years (since 2005) with my Nokia N70
Now I got a new phone!
So unexpected that I bought a brand that's always in my UNWANTED BRAND LIST...
The Sony Ericsson.... {=_=}
I thought SE phone is ugly lar
And there are so many complains from those SE users 
Hang Gei problem lar
Tak tahan lama lar
No value lar
So sorry for those SE fans lar
I got my own karma already
So I buy a SE phone


Actually I didn't mean to show off or what ever lar
Cause few of my friends always ask me to buy a damn new phone
One of the budak kecil saids he change 5 phones in 5 years!


Another reason to move me buy a phone is
I need a phone can support 
GPS function
WiFi
Good resolution camera phone
Can tahan atleast 4 to 6 years


So this it my new lovely phone!
I will prefer the silver color 
but my friend convince  me to buy color
Don't know why at the end I follow what he said


Hahaha
Here comes to my BLACK LADY









I will take good care for you!
So u can tahan more lama! at least 5 years lar
If you break my heart, I will promise I wont buy SE phone anymore!


Cause this baby damn expensive and much more out of my budgets
so currently I wont buy PSP 
and a Canon G11 digital camera 
AND MY IKEA SULTAN QUEEN SIZE BED!!!



No comments: