26.1.10

BIRTHDAY PRESENT




Thanks for reminding I'm getting older soon.
Level 22!
I grow up faster than the others who are make in 1988.



Let's us be REALISTIC!
I dont like bear bear or dog head or pig head or animal toys or dolly things, PLEASE!!!


There are so many hairy monsters inside my cupboard
And I'm didn't ever touched it for few years


Didn't mean I want something that's expensive
BUT IT MUST BE USEFUL
example: books, film, headset, bedsheets, water boiler, sunblock, wireless mouse or ....... something like that.

I had enough for the decorating things,
my cupboard had no longer SPACES FOR RENT.
*Unless it is so special or coming here by plane or I didn't ever see it before



And please
Don't buy chocolates or food for me anymore.
*Unless it is so special or coming here by plane or I didn't ever see it before


The conclusion is, the presents at least got certain function lar! hahaha~^^





No comments: