18.1.10

ANTI-VIRUS



After so mamy years n years for using computers
Anti Virus is a must to install in my computer


For my laptop n pc safety
I used to install more than 2 anti-virus for each of my computers
It become worst
pc getting slower and slower
And the virus warnings were very irritating
And it will delete the useful software drivers


I use to had
AVG, Avira, Norton,  Kaspersky, CA and ........


I think Avira is the worst!
It delete some of my installers n keyens!


recommend to use AVAST and NOD 32


Avast
User can registered an account, 
it will send you a free license no. to ur mail box
so it wont expired after 30 days of using.


NOD 32

Last year December,
I saw many NOD 32 ads in Singapore Main City.
Seen like this anti virus can be trusted.

This software will be troublesome sometimes
cause it had to renew the license after few weeks or fews months
Of cause it's free too.
User can get the license easily from internet.




No comments: