8.1.10

SMALL LITTLE THINGS IN OFFICE



Mr. C  :   I want my logo BIGGER.
Carmel :  ok. (editing)
Mr. C  :   I want the title is the biggest words in the design.
Carmel :  ok. (editing)
Mr. C  :   All the words make it BIGGER.
Carmel:   ok. (editing)
Mr. C  :   The picture make it as big as u can.
Carmel :  ok. (editing)
Mr. C  :   Don't waste the space.
Carmel:   oh! Then where should I put your company phone no.? No more SPACES for it anymore.
Mr. Client  :   How do I know!? YOU ARE THE DESIGNER
Carmel :  .........


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1st day in office

Boss: Dont be shy, ask anythings! I will try to help you.
Carmel: Can I on my facebook, msn, music in the office hour!?
Boss: .....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Boss : The guy's still single.
Carmel : oh. 
Boss : He owns few shops in the town
Carmel : oh
Boss : He is kind a good
Carmel : oh
Boss : Didn't u mind about his age?
Carmel : nope
Boss : Then what u think about him?
Carmel : yeah! I didn't mind intro him for my mother as her lover.
Boss :  .......





6 comments:

useless said...

u.... really ask ur boss can u on facebook n msn n music ar... =.=lll

u very swt lo~ XDDD

EL O said...

haha~ very hard to hide doing those things in office, then ask 1st lar

cindy said...

did ur boss give u a swt face?hahaha
ur boss still wan hire u then good lo

EL O said...

ya lor
Quite surprise she didnt fire me yet!

ivyn said...

me too asked my boss wether i can on facebok on d 1st day..den he reply me i can play facebook and MSN as well..ask for my fb acc and msn add so he can add me as well-.-lll

EL O said...

then u cannot score ur boss or talking bad about ur boss in ur facebook alr lor!?